Everybody may have experienced aches and pains at some point in their life.
Pain is a crucial reaction that alerts your body to a possible injury.
However, chronic pain is different from the acute pain that is felt when an injury happens.
With chronic pain, the body continues sending signals to the brain even after the initial injury has healed.
If the condition is not fully resolved, the pain may be disproportionate to the ailment.
Chronic pain could last from several weeks to years.
Causes of Chronic Pain
Some people experience chronic pain without any prior injury.
But in most cases, chronic pain happens because of an underlying health problem.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Interstitial cystitis
- Interstitial cystitis
- And temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
People of all ages may be affected by chronic pain.
However, it is most common among older adults.
Aside from age, other risk factors and causes of pain include injury, surgery, and obesity.
Chronic pain can affect you in many ways.
Pain limits your mobility, and significantly reduces your endurance, strength, and flexibility.
Often, those who are suffering from chronic pain turn to medications for relief.
However, pharmaceutical products do not always provide the needed relief. Also, many products have undesirable side effects, especially when used for longer periods.
For either of these reasons, many seek alternative medications and therapies to help with their problem.
One natural solution is essential oils. Which we’ll talk about in a minute.
I’ll let you in on a secret.
There’s a pain easing breakthrough that’s helping ordinary folks live each day pain-free, sleep like a newborn baby and have the energy to pick up their grandchild…
I’m talking about the revolutionary Quantum Energy Patches.
How do Quantum Energy Skin Patches for Pain Work?
Glad you asked…
Your body is made up of energy. The skin patches are programmed with healing frequencies, positive messages, and 40 biblical scriptures into the silicone.
Since they connect to your body’s energy field, they can be placed ON or even CLOSE to your body for them to have a positive effect.
Think about electricity travelling in water – it doesn’t need to be in a specific place. They can be placed in an inconspicuous place (back of the neck, on your back, or many place them in their wallet). Some people prefer them close to the pain.
Watch this short video
Sounds good, right?
The Quantum Energy Skin Patches will…
- Soothe your aches and pains… within minutes.
- Enhance your energy
- Promote restful sleep (No more Tossing and Turning)
Moreover, the skin patches are
- Guaranteed to work – or your money back!
- Amazing testimonials from folks who’ve been relieved of their pain
- Skin Patches are Inexpensive & we are including FREE Shipping for a limited time
Do Essential Oils Work?
Essential oils are fragrant substances derived from roots, stems, petals, and other parts of a plant.
The extraction process is referred to as steam distillation.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to improve emotional, physical, and mental well-being.
Even so, not everyone believes that essential oils are effective. Especially when they are being offered as a solution for a wide range of mental and physical problems.
Fortunately, there’s a growing number of scientific studies that could ease the worries and concerns of the sceptics.
Much research supports the use and efficiency of essential oils for chronic pain relief.
How to Use Essential Oils
There are many ways of using essential oils. These include
- Aromatherapy massage
- And ingestion via capsule
When used correctly, they can promote mental and physical relaxation.
Essential oils are also used to treat symptoms of:
- Sleep disorder
- And respiratory issues
A Few Warnings
- Essential oils are not regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- These products may vary in strength, purity, and quality.
- Be sure that you purchase only a reputable brand from a trusted supplier.
- Essential oils mixed with a carrier oil can be applied topically or inhaled.
- Undiluted essential oils are not recommended to be applied to the skin directly, nor should they be swallowed.
- A skin patch test should be performed first prior to the application of diluted oil on the skin.
Essential Oils That Calm Pain
Rosemary oil is one of the most commonly used oils in aromatherapy for the purpose of reducing pain. It’s an effective treatment that supports pharmaceutical pain medications.
Besides being a pain reliever, rosemary oil has other benefits including:
- May ease stress levels
- Helps you focus more and remember information
- Used as a natural pesticide to kill some insects
- Combats hair loss such as baldness and patch hair loss
- May help boost your attention, alertness, mood, and energy
- May boost circulation to help keep your hands and fingers warm
- It May help reduce tissue inflammation that can result in pain, swelling, and stiffness
Rosehip oil can help reduce joint pain and inflammation thanks to its active components, including polyphenols and anthocyanins. It is an excellent alternative for people who cannot take other pain medicines due to their side effects.
The rosehip oil is also an awesome addition to your skincare routine as it may:
- Deeply moisturize your skin
- Treat wrinkles
- Brighten your skin
- Even out your skin tone
- Firm your skin
- Fade your scars
- Works as a natural exfoliator (combined with baking soda)
Peppermint oil is highly effective at managing symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, including bloating and abdominal pain. It can also be used for relief from tension headaches and muscle aches.
Other than pain relief, peppermint oil has other benefits. Peppermint oil also:
- Kills germs
- Stops itching
- Relieves pain
- Reduces flatulence
- Promotes sweating
- Boosts blood circulation
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Prevents or reduces vomiting
- Helps the body eliminate mucus
This essential oil is suggested for individuals with anxiety and sleep problems. It’s also been found useful for those suffering from headaches and chronic pain because of its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Other benefits of lavender oil include:
- Helps soothe anxiety
- Helps promote sleep and fight insomnia
- May act as a natural antihistamine
- It May help reverse hair loss
It contains omega-3 fatty acids and other healthy fats, which are beneficial for overall health, but particularly effective in reducing inflammation. Anecdotal evidence claims it could ease the symptoms of lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and Raynaud’s phenomenon.
Other benefits include:
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids that have a wealth of health benefits
- It May help reduce the growth of cancer cells
- May help boost heart health
- May help treat both constipation and diarrhoea
- May help boost skin hydration and smoothness
Eucalyptus oil has been used in traditional medicine and is known for its pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties. Inhaling eucalyptus essential oil has been found effective for reducing pain and blood pressure.
You can also use eucalyptus oil to:
- Relieve joint pain
- Help loosen mucus so that when you cough it’s expelled
- Fight inflammation and promote healing of wounds
- Lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- Fight germs that cause mouth odour
Let’s Wrap Up
As we’ve already established, you do not have to suffer and endure pain.
There are amazing natural pain management solutions that you can use to relieve pain.
We’ve just looked at various amazing essential oils that can help you manage chronic pain.
Also, remember how we talked about the Quantum Energy Patches? And how these pain easing breakthrough patches take away pain within minutes?
Here’s someone who has used the patches and is happy with the pain solution…
Ready to get your pain-relieving patches today? You can order your Quantum Energy Patches for pain now.